Sunday 27 October 2013

Assignment 5: Annie Leibovitz Inspired Works (SAMSUNG PL70 / VLUU PL70 / SAMSUNG SL720)

On this photo I edited the saturation and colour slightly to give the photo a warmer effect, as well as sharpening it to give the background and dress' texture more apparent.
ISO 200
On this photo I brought down the brightness a bit and made the colours slightly more pale so to remove the bright glare that blurred the castle, and again sharpening the image.
ISO 200










I am very pleased with the outcome of this photo but there are a few criticisms I have towards them, beginning with the lighting. The right side of the photo is significantly darker than the left, but this was due to the size of the lighting apparatus and the room, but it could also be that due to the right hand of the backdrop being darker colours emphasising it, compared to the bright colours of the castle and top left corner. Also, if possible, I would have the backdrop taller and wider, but I don't have enough cardboard to fulfil that desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment